The Productstash service (hereinafter referred to as 'Service' or 'Services') is delivered to you by Be Agile Consulting Ltd (hereinafter referred to as 'Be Agile' or 'we'), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09642297 and have our registered office at: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX.
By creating an account ('Account') and using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ('Terms of Service') and it is understood that any violation of our Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account.
Be Agile reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Should the Service no longer cease to exist, Be Agile will not be liable for any loss of data or content.
Users of our Service must not:
- Upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- Upload, submit or create content that infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party; (v) violate any law or regulation
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Service;
- Attempt to gain access to any other user’s Accounts;
- Attempt to transmit any worms, viruses, corrupt files, programs designed to interrupt or any code of a destructive nature;
- Attempt to modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Be Agile.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Be Agile.
Be Agile reserves the right to display your company logo on its public website, and list your company name amongst a published list of customers. If you do not wish your company name/logo to be used in this way, you have the right to opt-out by contacting Be Agile in writing at email@example.com.
Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
Be Agile does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet your specific requirements
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Be Agile shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Be Agile has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
User Account Terms
- "Bots" are not permitted. Accounts registered by bots will be closed.
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and organisation name in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – it is not permitted for multiple users to share a single login.
- You are soley responsible for protecting your own account and for maintaining the security of your account. Be Agile cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments and Subscription Terms
- A valid debit or credit card is required for the ongoing use of all paid accounts. No debit or credit card is required during signup, nor are they required for accounts on the free plan.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis based on the seats on your account and is non-refundable. Payment is taken as soon as you upgrade your account to a paid plan and is then taken on a monthly basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Paid plans are set to auto-renew by default. This option can be changed at any time within your Subscription settings found under the global menu.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your debit or credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- For upgrades relating to additional seats, a prorated adjustment will be added to your next (or final) invoice. In the case of automatic renewals, your next invoice will include the prorated adjustment for the current billing period, plus the full amount for the following period.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Be Agile does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. An email or phone request to cancel your subscription is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Subscription settings link within the global menu.
- At this current time, in order to fully terminate and close your account, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, however you will be able to use all paid Services until the end of your current billing period. Also, there will be no prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Be Agile reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Be Agile shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright law.